Little Learners Academy is now enrolling our 2018-19 founding class for children ages 6 weeks – preschool.
Consider letting us buy you a cup of coffee.
Though optional, we think the best way for you to learn more about our school, and for us to learn more about your family and child, is through a face-to-face coffee chat.
- Complete our online application.
Click here to launch your application. A submission of an application (one per child) and a $75 admission fee is needed to secure the application and begin the admission process. This fee must be submitted to secure placement.
- Schedule and complete a family/child interview with the Little Learners team.
This experience is designed for the applying student and at least one of the parents with whom the child resides. It will include a conversation with the parent(s) and a conversation with the applying student, as well as activities for the child to complete. We will reach out to schedule this with you once you have initiated an application.
After your Interview:
– We will contact you to let you know about our admissions decision by the notification date (see below).
– If admitted, a family can accept and reserve their child’s seat by submitting a 25% deposit by the commitment deadline (see below).
Little Learners Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, or disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We encourage families and students of all backgrounds to apply.
We know families with young children are very busy – and we’ll do everything we can to make school as convenient as possible. How do we do so?
- Drop Off. We offer an hour-long daily drop-off window (6:30am-8:30am) and we have drop off routines that can enable families to efficiently and quickly “get in and get out” should that be their preference.
- We Come to You. Our teachers would be delighted to come to your family’s home for our family-student-teacher conferences.
- Making Parent Life Easier. Parents are the most important teacher. Parents are busy. If our school can make it a little easier to be a parent, then children get a better education. So, we want to pilot things that we don’t see any other schools doing, which make parenting easier. Offering monthly “Date Night” babysitting services at the school.
We know that many families look to their children’s school as a way to engage in a tight-knit family community. We endeavor to facilitate the development of these bonds among our families. We believe that one way to do so is to host regular events that our families will value and appreciate. We will host quarterly family workshops/presentations on topics relevant to early childhood and families. We will also promote opportunities for families and their children to come together outside of school for special Little Learners-sponsored events (e.g., apple picking, Pumpkin Picking, Gingerbread Workshop ).
In our quest to become the most parent-centric school in the world, we strive to deliver exceptional “service” to parents who are part of our school community. The foundation of good service is a strong teacher-parent relationship; our teachers will, therefore, invest the time to develop deep, trustful relationships with our families so that we can fully understand your needs, preferences, and values. Of course, we’ll measure family satisfaction with our overall program, including the service they feel like they are receiving, on a regular basis. And we’ll always use this feedback to refine and improve our approach.